Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Kevin McCarthy Parody

Kevin McCarthy Parody
Omar,
I have decided to open an Impeachment Inquiry into President Biden. We don’t have any specific charges, but if we scream about Hunter Biden enough, it just may seem credible. We’ve been investigating President Biden for his entire Presidency, and nothing’s turned up. So we’ve decided impeachment is justified because Donald Trump told us to do so. Donate to Late Breakers PAC to elect Democrats across the country!
While I may not have any "evidence" of wrongdoing, I do have an unhinged far-right caucus that can take away my job at any moment. I need to appease them, so here we are.
In fact, all this talk of “evidence” is pointless. Here’s a comprehensive list of high crimes President Biden is guilty of:
  • Standing by a son who has struggled with addiction
  • Being a Democrat
  • Beating President Trump in an election
  • Being better looking than me at age 80
Now that I’ve announced this impeachment effort, my far-right overlords have given me 93.5 more hours as speaker before they threaten to remove me again. Totally worth it.
It would be a real shame if you donated to Late Breakers PAC and helped them elect Democrats to take away my majority.
Sincerely,
Kevin McCarthy (parody)
Late Breakers PAC
PO BOX 15320
WASHINGTON, DC 20003
Ha ha ha ......  and the masquerade continues big time, while pretending to save the country from defaulting by forcing a government shutdown, and now the extreme  right Republican Trumpists threatening to remove Mr. McCarthy from his leadership position this week..... 
All this was unnecessary. The parties had worked out a suitable agreement back in May. But in the race to please Trump and his ambitions, and confirm his tactics and policies, GOP extremists renegaded and threatened to tie America to the tracks again. 
The deal to avert a shutdown was only a temporary fix. Republicans are poised to push the country to the brink again next month. The only long term solution is to remember these facts come next month, November 2024, and vote accordingly and responsibly, vote to save, and not to destroy America.   
As always my usual many thanks to all for following, be safe and well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment