Saturday, August 3, 2024

AN ETERNAL ALLIANCE.....

 

I AM ISRAEL
I am Israel - written by Professor Norman Finkelstein .....

“I am Israel. I came to a land without a people for a people without a land. The people who were here had no right to be here, and my people showed them that they had to leave or die, razing 400 Palestinian villages, erasing their history.

I am Israel. Some of my collaborators committed massacres and then became prime ministers to represent me. In 1948, Menachem Begin led the unit that massacred the residents of Deir Yassin, including 100 women and children. In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the massacre of the residents of Qibya and, in 1982, arranged for our allies to massacre about 2,000 of them in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.

I am Israel. Carved out in 1948 from 78% of the land of Palestine, dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from Europe and other parts of the world. While the natives whose families have lived on this land for thousands of years are not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world are welcome to gain instant citizenship.

I am Israel. In 1967, I swallowed up the remaining lands of Palestine – East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza – and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military regime, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives. Eventually, they should understand that they are not welcome and join the millions of Palestinian refugees in the slums of Lebanon and Jordan.

I am Israel. I have the power to control American policy. My American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee can make or break any politician they choose, and as you see, they are all vying to please me. All the forces of the world are powerless against me, including the UN since I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently put it: “We control America.”

I am Israel. I also influence the American mainstream media and you will always find information tailored to my preferences. I have invested millions of dollars in public relations representation, and CNN, the New York Times and others have done a great job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

I am Israel. You Palestinians want to negotiate “peace!? But you are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but I will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace and everything else that matters. While we “negotiate,” I will swallow your mountaintops and fill them with settlements populated by the most extreme of my extremes, armed to the teeth. These settlements will be connected to roads that you cannot use, and you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by checkpoints in every direction.

I am Israel. I have the fourth most powerful army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don't you know that my soldiers will not hesitate to blow their heads off? In 9 months in Gaza, I have killed 40,000 of you civilians and injured 170,000, most of them women and children, yes! most of them civilians! and I have the mandate to continue since the international community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli reserve officers who now refuse to exercise my control over your lands and your people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.

I am Israel. You want freedom? I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches and F-16s to destroy you. I have besieged your cities, confiscated your land, uprooted your trees, demolished your homes, and you still demand freedom? Don't you get the message? You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel."

- written by Professor Norman Finkelstein


During North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's speeches, the audience stands up and applauds him once every 4 minutes.
In America, they say that the Korean people applaud with such enthusiasm because they are afraid of the brutality and tyranny of their dictatorial leader, as they describe him.


Few days ago, Benjamin Netanyahu gave a 55-minute speech to the US Congress, during which members of Congress stood and applauded him about 50 times, or about once every minute, which is equivalent to 4 times the number of applause that the North Korean leader receives inside his country.


This means, according to American logic, that the fear that members of Congress feel towards Netanyahu and his allies and lobbyists, is four times greater than the fear that the people of North Korea feel towards
Leader Kim Jong Un.

All my thanks to all my good readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment